We support children, families and our communities to THRIVE
- Supporting families and children with their changing needs and transitions through counselling, home visits and group programs
- Welcoming and accepting all who come to our service and programs
- Offering family and practical support with counselling, food and bills
- Make connections to build our community through community activities, parenting groups, playgroups and children’s groups.
Respect for Others and Zero Tolerance of Aggressive Behaviour
THRIVE has a longstanding history of local community support and engagement, and we continue to maintain strong and meaningful relationships with people in our community.
Our staff and volunteers adhere to a Workplace Code of Conduct and Behaviour which ensures we treat members of the public, our colleagues and clients with respect, fairness, and consistency. Our team members are expected to be courteous and sensitive to the needs of others and provide all necessary and appropriate assistance as is practicable.
We follow several established policies, code and procedures which preserve client rights, decision making and choice. These procedures are reinforced in legislation, regulation, and accreditation standards.”
The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
1st Earl of Beaconsfield
Benjamin was a British statesman and Conservative politician who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Who We Are
"The test of a civilization is in the way that it cares for its helpless members."
Pearl S. Buck
All our programs are free and voluntary. We do this by providing parenting and family programs, along with practical assistance.
We aim to support children, families and our communities to thrive by:
- adapting to the changing needs of families and children
- providing a welcoming and accepting environment
- offering family and practical support
- building a strong sense of community
At Thrive we believe in celebrating people’s achievements and strengths, as well as supporting them through the challenges of parenting and life.
Join Our Community
Enter your email address to join our mailing list! Know first about parenting programs, available jobs, volunteering, sponsors, partnerships, our campaigns/goals and our brand-new newsletter.